Functions of the statistics Section
- To collect Information from Local Authorities in southern province for the relevant year.
- To call for report on vacancies in the provincial public service of the southern province and prepare reports based on them.
- To collect data on welfare societies in the institution’s coming under the southern provincial public service.
- To prepare an annual statistics report.
- To update the cadre of the southern province on 30th January and 30th June each year.
- To collect Information to prepare a report on those who in the provinces public service and has excelled at sports meets.
- To conduct a survey and preschools and issue a report.
- To issue a survey report on vehicle accidents on vehicles belonging to southern provincial public institutions.
- To prepare detailed report on computerization of information of the officers and employers in the southern provincial public services.
- To conduct the southern provincial computer resource survey.
- To call for and computerize the information on quarters under the southern provincial council.
- To prepare a directory of fax, e-mail and telephone numbers of the southern provincial state and other institutions and staff officers in those institutions.