Functions of the Personnel Division
- Carry out all activities to fill vacancies in the State Management Service of the Southern Province.
- Review of the staff.
- Approve new posts.
- Carry out disciplinary control over the all officers of the Provincial Public Service.
- Carry out all activities relating to vacancies in services in the Provincial Public Service.
- Recruit personal staffs of Hon. Ministers of the Southern Provincial Council.
- Necessary activities for recruitment on Casual, Substitute and contract basis.
- Approve schemes of recruitment for services of the Provincial Public Services of the Southern Province.
Asst. Chief Secretary (Personnel)
Mrs. Rasika Dissanayake Tel: +94-91-2247719