Click here to Download Budget Database 2017
Functions of the Department of Budget
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statement.
- Preparation of Appropriation Statute.
- Activities of Supplementary Estimates.
- Budgetary Management and Control.
- Transfer of Allocations.
- Keeping Cadre details and Cadre Control.
- Collecting and analyzing of Budget data.
- Obtaining and checking of Estimates.
- Holding of Budget & Planning Committees.
- Deciding and allocating of Capital & Recurrent Expenditure.
- Budget discussions
- Issuing of warrants.
- Presenting of Vote on Accounts.
- Obtaining of Information of the priorities of National Policies and Planning
- Obtaining and maintaining of Provincial Plans, Objectives, Goals and Performances
- Activities in respect of Excesses in Expenditure, and Variations of the Advance Accounts limits.
- Obtaining the forecast of the exceeding and non-reaching to the budget limits.
- Amendment of the Advance Accounts Limits.
- Preparation of Revenue Estimates.
- Amendment of Revenue Estimates.
- Progress review of Revenue
- Preparation of Revenue Reports.
- Obtaining and analyzing of revenue data.
- Collecting of Revenue.
- Preparing and maintaining of Revenue Accounts.
- Accounting of Arrears on revenue.
Director (Budget) :
Mr. L.A. Sunil
Tel : 091-2246902